New Mod Filepath for Patch 1.2

00JohnD

I manually moved all my mods into the new folder - and they are working now.

But they aren't managed by Vortex atm.

Which is a little weird because Vortex pushed an update of itself - I would've assumed that it was to accommodate this change, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Alushun - yes it would seem so Edited by mbuddha

Unfortunately, I can't even start my game without the "Script Validation Error" window that keeps popping up everytime I hit play. Just decided to downgrade back to patch 1.1 so I can at least enjoy CP2077 with the mods I currently have installed for it cause I'm pretty darn sure it has a lot to do with my mods. I guess I have to revert my "mod" folder back to "patch".

I manually moved all my mods into the new folder - and they are working now.

But they aren't managed by Vortex atm.

Which is a little weird because Vortex pushed an update of itself - I would've assumed that it was to accommodate this change, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Alushun - yes it would seem so

The mod authors will have to update their mods for the new folder. I just went in and renamed the "patch" folder to "mod" for all of the mods that I downloaded through Vortex and redeployed them. Tedious to be sure but it's a temp fix until proper updates assuming we get them.

I tried moving a single mod and it did not function unfortunately.

This is only for mods that were installed in the "patch" folder. Mods like Cyber Engine Tweaks will need a proper update before they can function again. Not sure if that's your issue but hope it helps.