Skill tree/Ability tree mods causing 'lost connection to session' error.

SonOfScoundrel

Hi. I recently got Dragon Age: Inquisition, and was surprised to find skill tree mod (i.e. unlocking all possible skills.) I am using other mods as well, but my game ran fine. Only after installing the skill tree mods, that the problem starts to surface. I'm confused, because;

1. I don't play online, at all.

2. The mods worked for 2 hours, then it has problems.

3. The errors only appear when I'm trying to go somewhere different. Example; Val Royeaux to Haven> This happened recently. Skyhold to Exalted Plains> This happened a day ago.

As some of you may know, others that has this problem says they only occur during combat/exploration (from what little I've found). Mine only occurs during the black loading screen when trying to get to different areas, but not in the same area (i.e. Val Royeaux Uppers Market(?) To the bazaar, the problem doesn't occur. See number 3 for when it does happen.) The error doesn't make sense since I've never played online, it always starts offline. I don't even touch the multiplayer. And the more recent one, the Val Royeaux to Haven, only happens when trying to get to Haven, but not vice versa. It was smooth sailing before that, which stumped me.

I loathe to admit this. But, right now? I'm desperate. Any help anybody can provide is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...