So, here's the story. I decided I wanted to do a modded playthrough of FNV a couple of days ago. In terms of ENB, I chose House ENB 2013 Project Reality version (yes, I have PR installed).

I also have FNV 4GB and I play with that because otherwise its a stutterfest. Yes, I know what you're all thinking. YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME OF THE FILES IN THE "EXES" FOLDER! I know that, but I can't find the folder, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or something, but I can't find it.

In case it matters, I have run the game several times with 4GB. Anyway, because I couldn't find the folder, I figured maybe for whatever reason, I didn't need some of the files in the "exes" folder. So, I went and placed them all in the root folder, where the launcher is, and I disabled AA and AF, like the readme told me to.

After that, I ran the game with FNV 4GB. Obviously, it didn't work. I tried pressing shift+enter because apparently that opens the ENB menu. Also didn't work.

Here's where things start getting weird: I figured that maybe it wouldn't work in FNV 4GB because of the "exes" folder problem, so I ran it with the default launcher. And it still didn't work. I pressed shift+enter. Still didn't work.

I have four questions:

1) Where is this "exes" folder? (I checked in the root folder for it, in cause you're wondering.

2) If this folder wasn't created, why might that be?

3) Why won't House 2013 work, even on the default launcher?

4) How do I make it work?

Even if you can't answer all the questions, theories or just a "I'm not sure" will suffice, because I don't like feeling like I'm talking to empty air.

If it at all matters, here is a screenshot of my root folder:

Did you make sure to download the basic ENB files from here first: http://www.enbdev.com/download_mod_falloutnv.htm

ENB's won't work without those files and they're not uploaded on Nexus, the readme for your ENB should have mentioned that. As for the "EXE" folder, I suspect they mean your NV's root folder since it's the location of your FNV.EXE, it's just another way to say the same thing.