Mass Effect -Legendary Edition: What mods are you hoping for?

Veridien

I think it would be great to see a successful mod for Mass Effect 3 that allowed holstering of weapons similar to Mass Effect 1 & 2. If I remember correctly, it was only removed due to memory issues(which shouldn't be a problem now). I thought for sure it would be added in the Legendary Edition, but they saw fit to keep it out of the game again this time. Anyone know someone willing to work on a mod like this?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding the current state of LE vs the original modded games, and whether I should hold off playing LE for now.

I already own all three original games and all the DLCs. I just bought Legendary Edition and I played it for a while. And although graphics seemed pretty awesome, I am discouraged from keep playing. I'm hearing a lot of negative things about LE. And to be honest pretty graphics is just not enough for me. I get the constant feeling of paranoia, like: When will I encounter the next immersion breaking or game breaking bug, etc.

I am considering a refund of Legendary Edition because of all the bugs and lack of mods, which have been refined by the community throughout the years.

So my questions are mainly for those who have a lot of experience with the original games and their mods.

1). What is your own personal experience so far (Original modded VS LE games)?

2). Have you experienced plenty of things so far in LE that take away from the original modded experience?

3). Would you say it's best to refund the game now, play the original ones with all the appropriate mods and maybe return back to LE when it gets more patches and even a reduced price?

4). Also, how are the facial animations and lipsync animations of talking characters later in the game of LE compared to the original modded games? Because now it seems random. Anderson's lipsync animations seem like half-finished sometimes and other times more refined.

Thank you for reading

P.S. Also, do you think it's realistic that LE will have similar quality type of mods in the near future?

P.P.S. I really hope that some assets of LE can be extracted somehow and intergrated into the original games using mods.

Edited by Aleque

Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding the current state of LE vs the original modded games, and whether I should hold off playing LE for now.

I already own all three original games and all the DLCs. I just bought Legendary Edition and I played it for a while. And although graphics seemed pretty awesome, I am discouraged from keep playing. I'm hearing a lot of negative things about LE. And to be honest pretty graphics is just not enough for me. I get the constant feeling of paranoia, like: When will I encounter the next immersion breaking or game breaking bug, etc.

I am considering a refund of Legendary Edition because of all the bugs and lack of mods, which have been refined by the community throughout the years.

So my questions are mainly for those who have a lot of experience with the original games and their mods.

1). What is your own personal experience so far (Original modded VS LE games)?

2). Have you experienced plenty of things so far in LE that take away from the original modded experience?

3). Would you say it's best to refund the game now, play the original ones with all the appropriate mods and maybe return back to LE when it gets more patches and even a reduced price?

4). Also, how are the facial animations and lipsync animations of talking characters later in the game of LE compared to the original modded games? Because now it seems random. Anderson's lipsync animations seem like half-finished sometimes and other times more refined.

Thank you for reading

P.S. Also, do you think it's realistic that LE will have similar quality type of mods in the near future?

P.P.S. I really hope that some assets of LE can be extracted somehow and intergrated into the original games using mods.

I personally don't bother with these "Legendary Edition" anything, because to me, they're just cash grabs, in order to squeeze more money out of an old franchise.

I DO buy "Legendary Editions", but once they get marked down to about $4.99 during a holiday sale, especially since I already have all three games with the DLC, so it's not like I'm getting anything NEW with the Legendary Editions, plus, as you said, there's mods for the 3 games, but none for the LE version yet.

So I see it as a "Why bother?" $60 for 3 old games I already own separately..

But that's just me.

Hello. I really hope on the mod returning the old interface to the PC version. Today's interface is not informative - it is impossible to see the number of shields and armor in enemies and, as a result, to correctly think over the battle tactics.

Perhaps this is one of the few moments that disappointed me in the legendary edition.

Need a mod to holster or at least lower our weapons in ME3 non-combat areas. It so immersion breaking to point them at out friends and allies all the time.

Original EGM was doing the latter so I hope it will make a return, hopefully as a stand-alone.

Edited by Kypselos7

Miranda Butt Cam Unfix

Honestly when I found out the devs went back and changed camera angles and lighting but couldn't be bothered to implement same gender relationships (when the content is already there) it really killed any interest I had in getting the LE right away. Feels similar to the ninja censoring going on at the Diablo 2 Remaster. Totally unasked for and unneeded.

Hi,

for my part:

• multiple romances no gender restriction mod
  • no two companion restriction mod

mods working for all three games

And pereapse naked mods without bugs during cinematics (a)