Mass Effect -Legendary Edition: What mods are you hoping for?

Veridien

For the love of god can someone remake the no minigames and instant mineral scan for ME2. It's great as forced exploratory for the first couple playthroughs, but I'm a fanatic with a mental problem of some sort. If someone can do that or spread the word of this idea that would be absolutely amazing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exaggerating or joking when I say that I'd be willing to drop like $300 if somebody actually managed to make a good quality mod to replace Femshep in MELE3 with Nyreen Kandros, the female Turian from the Omega DLC. I saw a mod the other day for MELE1 that lets you play as any squad member, including Wrex and Garrus, with proper lip-sync and weapon placements on their back.

I know it's not exactly the same, and the same method almost certainly either wouldn't be possible or wouldn't work, but there's got to be some way to do it. I've tried to make it myself before back in the original ME3 but I never managed to get it working, I always just got crashes on load. I don't know if it would require a new version of ME3Explorer for the Legendary Edition or if it's possible through Coalesced editing like it is for MELE1, but it can't be impossible. I've just always really liked the design of the Turians and always wanted to be able to play as one, especially in 3 since it has my favorite combat out of the entire series. Here's a shot of all 3 of her outfits just for reference.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/599ce912-73bb-4d30-a758-68953151088c/d5mlsj1-e2bb43db-f69e-4ac5-8a27-102f2b4540d2.jpg

I'd happily Paypal anybody that ever actually managed to pull it off to my standards, because god knows I'm too dumb to do it myself.

Please dear nexus gods.

please make a mod to disable controller aim assist. i like playing this game on controller on my TV. the aim assist is so terrible it kills the analog stick like 2cm away from the target and always auto locks on the closest enemy to me and not the one i was pre aiming at

oh and a mod to keep helmets off in ME2 since i use the collector armor set

Edited by FLockwood

For the love of god can someone remake the no minigames and instant mineral scan for ME2. It's great as forced exploratory for the first couple playthroughs, but I'm a fanatic with a mental problem of some sort. If someone can do that or spread the word of this idea that would be absolutely amazing.

ME2LE One Probe All Resources at Mass Effect Legendary Edition Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

doesnt get rid of the whole thing but its a planet wide scan so you get all resources and objectives from the 1 scan

I'm just hoping for the JohnP's Alternate Mass Effect Happy Ending Mod (MEHEM) to be applied to the ME3 Legendary Edition. That's the only mod I need. Everything else, I can live with stock remastered content.

While there are several mods that I'd like to see ported over to the LE, if I had to pick only one, it would be this one for sure.

I'm just hoping for the JohnP's Alternate Mass Effect Happy Ending Mod (MEHEM) to be applied to the ME3 Legendary Edition. That's the only mod I need. Everything else, I can live with stock remastered content.

Same, literally the best mod for me. Or at least a mod making Miranda put Shepard's name on the wall in the ending.