[Help] Optimizing my mod list

Angry696

So uh, I have a big mod list, almost 255 (including merged ones merged ones) but no mater how many instructions I follow (based on what mod authos explain, If such explanation exist) my games some times crash. The most recurrent crash is in the Pelagia Farm zone or freeze forever near Whiterun.

Another curious problem: Sometimes when playing and I try to save, the games told me that my saves are corrupt, I can save anyway but I cant load. When I close and open the game again, the saves arent corrupt anymore and I can load without problem.

Important: English isnt my native language, Im somewhat good in english but you probably will find my way of writing... irritating, so thats why.

1. I used a program called 'Merge Plugins' to merge mods.

2. I have BethINI installed

3. I use Nexus Mod Manager

4. I have not stuttering nor low FPS, my game works pretty well and I have a good pc (aside my 1050ti wich I suppose is obsolete), I have some black faces but overall my principal problem are the crashes and freezes

5. I Play in windowed mode, with everything in Ultra.

Im not god making a mod list so probably SOMETHING is conflicting, or in a bad place.

I want to ask you if you can help me with my mod list, telling my what I need to delete, what do you thing need to be at top, etc etc

Since I dont know how to copy a mod list in text take screenshots.

Sorry if this post is stupid, Im not good at modding so insults and blames to me are understable things that I already considered and assumed, you can laugh at me if you want. Of course if you can help me it would be better.

Mod list:

https://imgur.com/kkZyF1p

Edited by Angry696