How long does it take for a game to get approved?

SpoderQ

Hello!

Its me SpoderQ

Ive recently tried to submit a mod for a game that wasnt on the site, (The Amazing Spider-Man 2012)

Ever since I've uploaded the file the game still hasnt been published.

Can someone tell me how much longer i have to wait? many thanks

Hi SpoderQ,

Sorry for the delay. It's been pretty crazy here the last few weeks. I did start going through the game suggestions today but I ran out of time before I reached yours. I'll try and review it tomorrow.

In the meantime, it would help users of your mod if your mod page described how to install the files you have shared :)

Thanks for being patient!

Hi SpoderQ,

Sorry for the delay. It's been pretty crazy here the last few weeks. I did start going through the game suggestions today but I ran out of time before I reached yours. I'll try and review it tomorrow.

In the meantime, it would help users of your mod if your mod page described how to install the files you have shared :smile:

Thanks for being patient!

No problem! No need to rush and thanks for accepting the game :D

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem. Wondering how long it will take to get approved? Please let me know. Thanks

Unless I'm missing something, the game for your mod has been approved: https://www.nexusmods.com/maddennfl22/mods/1

You created the page yesterday and it was approved today - at least that's what the page logs are telling me.