Constructible Door Glitch or Missing Something in CK?

I am having trouble building refrigerators in Sanctuary. I created a refrigerator door and a refrigerator, gave them a Blue New finish, added some Vault-Tec logos and text to the textures, made build menu transforms, and created the World Data items as well as the Constructible Items. I was able to build the refrigerator and door in a previous ESP that I created but now that I am trying to recreate the same constructible furniture items in a new ESP, I am having a problem.

The door and refrigerator do not appear physically in the game when I build them using my workshop mode in a settlement. I get the XP, the building noise plays, and my resources are decremented but the door and refrigerator are not physically built. I thought it might be a path problem for the mesh but I can use player.placeatme to spawn the door and refrigerator at my location.

Any idea why I can't construct the door and refrigerator using the settlement workshop build menu? It worked before in my previous ESP so I am not sure what I did differently this time.

Pics in spoiler:

EDIT: Issue was solved by deleting the script DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad from the refrigerator and refrigerator door.

Edited by GrimGrim31

Funny, I've noticed the same for Telephones. Add the DefaultDisableHavokOnLoad script, and they won't show up when built.

It is an odd glitch but not a big problem for me since I only added the script to try to stop my milk crates from falling through the shelves in the refrigerator. They still fell through so I am pursuing a different method to solve that issue.