Special dates, seasons, festivities...

Deleted5395731User

Hi people! This is a Skyrim Mod Request! Yes, you are right... Holidays mod!

First of all: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category%3AHolidays

There's a lot of holidays: Dancing day, Day of the dead, Fire festival, Fishing day, Flower day, Merchant festival, Witches festival.... and more!

I think making lore friendly mod isn't hard and you can make special dates with some quests, for example: flower day, every city and town of Skyrim is decored with flowers, people gift you with flowers and there's a special quest, bring x flowers of x types and you get a special gift! But only for the day.. or the days until ends the holiday.

Fire festival, in every city and town there's a mannequin ready to burn it! Hell yeah!!!

Merchant festival, incredible there's more traders and merchants in the towns and cities for this holiday, with special items in stock!

Witches festival, this is cool... every city and town is decored like Halloween! There's also good ghosts walking in the cities (or maybe these ghosts are cool for day of the dead holiday). Back to witches festival, you see pumpkins, you can harvest them and cook them or making cool lanterns.. and people go outside to kill a witch! Hehehehe.

Just think about a holiday mod, I don't know how to made a mod, so I'm asking anyone to encourage in the making.

Imagine making one of these mods, lore friendly, realism, inmersion and more fun in the Skyrim life!

Bethesda gave us the opportunity to give us a program for free so we can do thousands of things to Skyrim and not just increasing her bust to a npc or making it more sexy or just adding nonsense.

It can be done, and it wouldn't be hard either, just a long long long work.

Maybe Bethesda developers made a little dlc called "holidays in skyrim", who knows... For one people this is a hard and long work. I search in most forums related about holidays and some people talk about santa and other stuff but I'm talking about lore friendly using the in game elements and stuff, also we have a calendar in the game, some mods who change the ID of people when is raining or when it's freezing, when a dragon attack a city people run inside the houses, also the shooting stars mod, etc. So I think making "holidays in skyrim" is going to work.