Preston got white spot on face (with ALL presets)

Flumme

I have done it and I don't see the spots anymore (without the Patch mod) ... BUT: I don't trust the game/mods/textures/myself soooo mutch. :turned: To be honest.

It could be for example, that my savegame is corrupted. I have only one savegame (without mods) that I can use for testing

I just hope that a few people could tell me their experience. So I can figure out where's the source of this glitch.

I just wonder: There are a few people who are using Preston facereplacer AND the Unofficial Patch. So: Why haven't we heard before from this glitch. This is curious.

Edited by Flumme

I got the glitch again ... without the Unofficial Patch .... :down:

I have taken this mod's and he was there ... again: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16596?tab=description&BH=0 and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21907?tab=description

I don't have the mods anymore: Take other facereplacer and the same problem again, with 3 facereplacer.

BUT: I have a "clean savegame" where no mod was ever installed. If I start a facereplacer with this savegame I don't have the glitch. I make a savegame ... I load the new savegame: I have the glitch suddenyl on the face (again). It is really mysterious ....

---------------------

Update:

I still don't know what it is. I have MO2 now, and not Vortex anymore. So: My Vanilla Preston face is always "clean". But every facereplacer I use get this glitch. AND: I have ALL other mods inactive, even Looksmenu (hey the facereplacer works even without it) and still get the glitch. It could be an infected savegame ....

My personal solution right now: Sorry, it know only how to solve it with the MO2 ... don't know how to manage it with Vortex. I'm using MO2 till the last "new installation". Vortex is messing up the original game files to mutch. If you are testing and "playing around" with mods, its not really good.

I have on the right side of MO2 the "Plugins" and I tear down the .esp from the facereplacer AFTER all the other mods. Load-Order: After as mutch other files as possible. (Somehow it is funny cause at the beginning there are no other mods active, but however ....)

Let's see how long this will last. :mad:

Edited by Flumme