new player looking for the right adult mods for a good game experience

Orinus40

I am looking for the right mod combination to let me play as a male character and be able to have a sexual relationship with any female NPC in the game whether she is married or not. Would like to be able to seduce married or not women to come live with me as part of a harem to spread my Dragonborn genes around by getting them pregnant.

Amorous Adventures Plus from Nexus ( you pretty much get to “romance” many NPCs, married or not), Schlongs of Skyrim from Lovers Lab, and Flower Girls also from Nexus are where I’d go.

LL is a heck of a site, if you can’t find something to suit your particular interest or fetish, I’m not sure I’d want to know what it is!

And there are a few pregnancy mods out there as well, if you really want to go that route.

Talk about an arrow to the knee!

Edited by Gunslinger808

Amorous Adventures Plus from Nexus ( you pretty much get to “romance” many NPCs, married or not), Schlongs of Skyrim from Lovers Lab, and Flower Girls also from Nexus are where I’d go.

LL is a heck of a site, if you can’t find something to suit your particular interest or fetish, I’m not sure I’d want to know what it is!

And there are a few pregnancy mods out there as well, if you really want to go that route.

Talk about an arrow to the knee!

But what would the load order be though?