Games For Windows Live

shots4buc

I like fallout a lot and I work on a windows ten laptop which does not support g4wl so fallout 3 does not work I've gone through so many steam boards and nexus discussions and glass cups (after throwing them in anger) that I get angry at the site of fallout 3 gameplay, and honestly I don't know what to do it seems like every time IU try and fix it I end up wasting my own time. Can some one lend me a hand? any advice like how to bypass it a cracked version of it the address to the sadist who thought this up will be much appreciated.

~S4B

I like fallout a lot and I work on a windows ten laptop which does not support g4wl so fallout 3 does not work I've gone through so many steam boards and nexus discussions and glass cups (after throwing them in anger) that I get angry at the site of fallout 3 gameplay, and honestly I don't know what to do it seems like every time IU try and fix it I end up wasting my own time. Can some one lend me a hand? any advice like how to bypass it a cracked version of it the address to the sadist who thought this up will be much appreciated.

~S4B

Did you even bother to search right here on the Nexus for the "Games for windows live disabler"?

I don't know if you're asking for a cracked version of Fallout 3, or you're using a cracked version of Fallout 3, but either one will get you in trouble on these forums.

• 1 month later...

Or ... You could simply download a copy of Games For Windows Live from CNet and install it. I have used it to play Fallout 3 GOTY for years, and never had an issue.

Alternatively, you could purchase Fallout 3 GOTY from GoG, which has GFWL disabled out of the box. Right now, it is US$20 and they throw in The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall for free (don't ask me why).

• 5 weeks later...

g4wl installation is a mess on win 10 but you do not need to crack anything. there is a way to install g4wl for fo3 and also for other dependent games. just use my guide, my fo3 works since then without gliches. i offer this since 27 December 2020 because of the same problem. this is the only solution i know without any manipulation of the game.