• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

shots4buc

shots4buc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I like fallout a lot and I work on a windows ten laptop which does not support g4wl so fallout 3 does not work I've gone through so many steam boards and nexus discussions and glass cups (after throwing them in anger) that I get angry at the site of fallout 3 gameplay, and honestly I don't know what to do it seems like every time IU try and fix it I end up wasting my own time. Can some one lend me a hand? any advice like how to bypass it a cracked version of it the address to the sadist who thought this up will be much appreciated.

~S4B      

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 17,599 posts

I like fallout a lot and I work on a windows ten laptop which does not support g4wl so fallout 3 does not work I've gone through so many steam boards and nexus discussions and glass cups (after throwing them in anger) that I get angry at the site of fallout 3 gameplay, and honestly I don't know what to do it seems like every time IU try and fix it I end up wasting my own time. Can some one lend me a hand? any advice like how to bypass it a cracked version of it the address to the sadist who thought this up will be much appreciated.

~S4B      

Did you even bother to search right here on the Nexus for the "Games for windows live disabler"?

I don't know if you're asking for a cracked version of Fallout 3, or you're using a cracked version of Fallout 3, but either one will get you in trouble on these forums.

Zaldiir

Zaldiir

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,096 posts

Games for Windows Live Disabler is what you need.

We do not condone cracking of games on Nexus Mods, so please do not discuss such matters.

PrincessAutumn

PrincessAutumn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah I've never had any luck with games for windows live. I was glad when Rockstar kicked that to the curb for GTA4

Edited by PrincessAutumn, Today, 07:09 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #bugs, g4wl

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.025 seconds