Done: https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/48382

I recently started playing a new character and decided that I wanted to purchase an Amulet of Arkay. I'm nearly 30 hours into the game now and have yet to come across a merchant that is selling one. I've found the odd amulet here and there but no where is reliable and no one had one for Arkay. I realise that amulets can be found as loot, but for the sake of immersion, I would like to purchase mine through legit means. As such, I'd like to request a merchant NPC be added to Whiterun that sells amulets to the divines. I'm hopeful this is simple enough?

I'm sure if you choose to help me and create this mod, you will make these decisions yourself, but if you're open to ideas:

- The merchant should be a male nord or imperial.

- The merchant should use monk robes or similar. Thinking along the lines of Danica Pure-Spring.

- The merchant should be located on or near to the bench to the left of the Talos shrine in Whiterun.

- The merchant can either remain there 24/7 or could have an AI package to visit the Temple of Kynareth, the Hall of the Dead and/or the marketplace.

- The merchant could sell other items as long as they fit within the scope of the mod (i.e religion/gods).

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by LostBoyLazarus

I think it would be neat if the various priests and priestesses sold the amulets and shrines associated with their particular divine. Need an amulet of Talos, visit the shrine in Windhelm, or the priestess in Riften, Heimskr in Whiterun, etc. Need Arkay, visit the hall of the dead in one of the larger cities, and then the Temple of the Divines in Solitude being the place where you could buy any/all of them.

• 5 months later...

Laz, are you hosting this mod somewhere else now?

Truthfully, I hid the mod because I needed to do some updates but never found the time (no, not hosted elsewhere). I haven't been playing Skyrim either which doesn't help. I can't remember without checking why the update was required; I'll have to look soon - it wasn't game breaking but was enough to irk me. I'll make it public (with a disclaimer) now. Thanks for your interest!