Don't skip the first fight - Far Harbor

romalight

Sometimes when i play the game with mods and go for first time to Far Harbor, when the boat arrive there, i like to go away from those 2 people, because i think is boring to speak and apologize why i am there.

But if you also do this, prepare to have real problem to get the 2 of 4 settlements of the game -Visitors center and Echo lake lumber. The conversation with doctor to send you to do the captain's danse, never complete, so you never can start the quest with Visitors settlement and after that, the other quest about Echo lake lumber.

i don't know if this is a problem, cause, because i use mods or the game don't allow to do stuff, wherever i like.

So, if other fallout 4 users have this problem and want to speak about it, do it and help the new players of the game. That's all. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Damn I didn't know this was even possible.

Sometimes when i play the game with mods and go for first time to Far Harbor, when the boat arrive there, i like to go away from those 2 people, because i think is boring to speak and apologize why i am there.

But if you also do this, prepare to have real problem to get the 2 of 4 settlements of the game -Visitors center and Echo lake lumber. The conversation with doctor to send you to do the captain's danse, never complete, so you never can start the quest with Visitors settlement and after that, the other quest about Echo lake lumber.

i don't know if this is a problem, cause, because i use mods or the game don't allow to do stuff, wherever i like.

So, if other fallout 4 users have this problem and want to speak about it, do it and help the new players of the game. That's all. Thanks.

Also don't kill all at Acadia, before you get all the settlements at Far Harbor, because one character do the dialogue with doctor, about Echo lake Lumber, not going to be there to speak with you and start this quest. People know is a synth and kill it and also another one, a trader.

• 3 weeks later...

Got to be honest here. Who in their right mind would want a settlement on Far Harbor......

It might be convenient while doing the deeds there, but once they are over it's hardly an island getaway. Everything else is happening on mainland.