Heavy Traffic ×

Without Soul Gems - Enchanting mod?

MrMoney898

Hello all!
First off, wanted to preface this before I get a "game balance" accusation, I can't say I'm really looking for a balanced version, mostly due to the limitations of extra scripting to accomplish anything.

Regardless,

I've recently had a playthrough going where I play a restoration focused mage where I try not to be a normal video game psychopath (IE looting bodies, trapping souls, killing people when they beg for mercy, being generally inhumane) and it dawned on me how truly awful the practice of soul trapping is. Condoning the permanent damning of someone to a hellish realm for the rest of time is really majorly messed up.

TL:DR:

Is there, or can someone make, a mod that removes the need to use soul gems to enchant / recharge items, and do so using one's on Magika?

I've already made such a mod. It's called Charge or Fill - Spells and you can find it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18090?tab=description

You are godsend, thank you!

Honestly can't say how please I am at it's existence, implementation, and the quickness and succinct nature of your response.

Edited by MrMoney898