Looking for help with hair glitch [ME3]

DakSlayerz

So I've had ME3 for a long time and I've gone through many phases of mod and texture downloads. But only recently did this issue crop up where the hair does this glitch I can't really describe. It's very noticeable in cutscenes. I have attached a link to a video showcasing the issue: https://youtu.be/rxfKJZYP5NE

In the video, you'll see the strange layering in the ponytail, and on the right side of the head is the main issue with the glitch, where it flickers or goes black depending on the angle.

At first, I thought it looked like two layers of hair battling over each other- and then I tried to approach it as a shading issue. Both avenues failed me. Eventually, I completely deleted my game and all the files attached to it, including the config folders with the GamerSettings, and did a reinstall. But alas, the issue was still there after a complete reinstall.

I have been struggling all day with what could be causing this. I am no expert in this field so I can only go off of what other people have mentioned online but have found nothing that is like my exact issue. If anyone has any idea on what this could be caused by, I would greatly appreciate the input.