Slight body and armor glitching, depending on body weight

Dragonofantasy

So I made a new body for my current save game in SSE and did the usual batch build in bodyslide to get the sizes set up.

I use CBBE, CBBE SMP (3BBB), HDT-SMP, and Remodeled armors for SE.

Everything worked fine until i found a few spots where I had skin clipping.
So I decided to spent multiple hours figuring out how to properly edit the meshes in Outfit studio to get rid of the clipping.

I spent some more hours on doing that, moving the meshes of the armors around so that the skin wouldn't clip through.

However, when I started playing, I noticed that sometimes I got weird glitching, originating from the wrists of the characters. I tried to figure out why that was happening, but I couldn't really pinpoint anything other than that whenever I moved my character weight slider to either 0 or 1, the glitching would stop.

I presume that it has something to do with me not properly building the meshes/body, so that now only two sizes work and the others are wonky.
It also does not happen on every armor, and not even necessarily every armor I edited. It also has been somewhat inconsistent, sometimes I would load the same save, without changing any meshes around, and I would get glitches on some armors and then again, the next time I tried I wouldn't.
I probably made a stupid mistake which would be very obvious to some people, but here I am, not knowing how to fix it.

I hope somebody can help me out with this, maybe assist me with fixing it.