[Request] Silver Arrows

MrMoney898

As the title says,

In SE there are currently no mods that I could find that add silver arrows (with the relevant bonus to undead).

In Oldrim, there are a number of mods that add it in varying levels of quality.

Does anyone have a link to an SE version?

Otherwise, if someone would be willing to take up the cause that would be appreciated.

Silver arrows are afaik either part of the Dawnguard content or part of standard Skyrim SE. Not sure which, but if you go to console in-game (~ key), then type "help silver" and scroll through the results, I believe you'll find what you're looking for. And if you happen to use the Additem menu mod, it'll provide a 100ct item you can dump into your character inventory. And if you don't use AddItem, I'd recommend that you consider it...

For what it's worth. when using Additem, there are two choice of spells

1) open a list of the mods, from which you can pick a mod's acuqirable items, or

2) Search for an item (ex: silver arrow), which will return every item that meets the search, ex: "gold" which will return a lit of all the items that contain "gold" in the item name, which you can then scroll through and download to your inventory by clicking the item).

As noted, ammo tends to come in singlets and 100 count or similar (that is, via additem menu)

• 4 weeks later...

What about using Torch Arrows instead (that's what I do)? There is a mod called 'Torch Arrows and Bolts' that adds them to the game. I have no idea how a low level, no fire magic character can kill trolls without fire from an enchanted weapon or torch arrows/bolts. I have not found any other way. Fire also works on the undead.