[LE] Any quick way to add many items to a FormID List?

I'm using xEdit, and I want to take everything from the Tree category of one mod and add it to a formId list of another mod. This would be easy if Tree was already in a FormId list, then I would just run "compare" on the lists and drag them over, but it's not, so. What is the best approach for things that are not in a formId list? There are a lot of items, so I'm avoiding adding them manually line by line if possible.

Quick way? Load up the Creation Kit and drag and drop the entries into the FormList record. Might have to wait for the CK to load and all that, but dragging and dropping is way faster than manually adding to the list. I suppose an xEdit script could be created to do the job, but that is above my understanding.

Quick way? Load up the Creation Kit and drag and drop the entries into the FormList record. Might have to wait for the CK to load and all that, but dragging and dropping is way faster than manually adding to the list. I suppose an xEdit script could be created to do the job, but that is above my understanding.

I will take a look at it in CK, thanks for the suggestion!

Maybe time I look at the scripting option as well.