My Skyrim people have turned into human-tree hybrids!?

piperman123

I've been searching round for a solution but everything I've found has been for npc created in CK which is irrelivent to me as I don't use it and it is happening to my character too.

So I just installed YY anim replacer for mystic knight and a music overhaul which I'd assume should have no effect my face textures what so ever? So I have no idea why it's happened, unless perhaps it was some sort of delayed incompatability or something.

So I've included a pic of my character and my followers faces which have gone darker and seem to be using some sort of dark wooden teture which only just started happening. I think it happened to my character first and then spread too which is pretty wierd, huh? Don't know if it is related but when I open race menu if I try and warpaint it adds another instead of changeing the 1 I already have so maybe it started from that?

My Mod list is there too if you want to check that out.

Cheers for any help,

Piperman123

-Edit

Just remembered, I can toggle through all the normal skin tones in race menu and when I open it the skin flashes back to normal but reverts back to that ^ when I've finished. It's also happened to my other char but his skin has just gone dark not all wooden and stuff.

I've included a pic of my character in racemenu.

Edited by piperman123

Ok, I was in the place where you get dawnbreaker when this started but after travelling to winterhold it fixed itself. Don't know if it is just that place or because I fast travelled to a city but at least it's fixed :smile:

If anyone figures out what it was that caused it I'd really be interested in knowing though

- Edit

Never mind, I must have a mod that makes oak flesh more literal lol, just re-cast it and the textures back but now I know I actually kinda like it haha

Edited by piperman123