Osex- Noticed 2 penis mods accidentally installed

surfwater401

Just installed osex and the ocum, ostim mods. But I also have Schlongs of Skyrim, better males and many other mods installed: But Iâm wondering if since Iâve added the better males erect version and the better males remesh for Skyrim se on top of the erect version and sos. Could that be by Iâm seeing a erect penis and a non erect penis. If so, how would I fix this.

Iâve photo to a similar post of this with a photo uploaded so you can view what is going on.

The link is below.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166501-two-dicks-installed-help/

to fix it, you simply have to decide which one of the participatory mods you really want, and uninstall the other(s). I think I ran into a similar problem when I installed one of the male body replacers a while back. Not sure if it was better males or the Himbo body, but anyway, I ended up removing them and sticking with the stock male body (and SOS) for simplicity's sake

to fix it, you simply have to decide which one of the participatory mods you really want, and uninstall the other(s). I think I ran into a similar problem when I installed one of the male body replacers a while back. Not sure if it was better males or the Himbo body, but anyway, I ended up removing them and sticking with the stock male body (and SOS) for simplicity's sake

Does SOS have a erect penis? If it does do I really better males?

Better Males is an option some people prefer. I can't answer that for you. Each of us has to decide certain things for ourselves. Which body(s) are used for our player (and others) is one of them.

- Personally, I opted for the stock male body and focused my "fancy work" for my female player game vector. (since I far prefer watch the sway of a female derrière while walking around Skyrim, while in third person mode (enhanced by the use of FNIS moves setting 5), to that of watching any guy walk from any angle :cool:

Are the SoS schlongs always erect? No, its status is governed by a humanoid male's arousal state (SL aroused redux) and/or "manual control" (there's a hotkey for that, assigned within the SoS MCM (also works on NPCs if they're part of a scene and they've been given focus within the animation for positioning control)

For more info on your body and schlong options, I'd recommend that you visit the Skyrim SE compatibility thread from the main Lover's Lab Skyrim SE page. I don't recall if SoS comes with schlongs or I had to install another subsidiary mod, but I have three main options for my male and male NPCs (can't think of the names off hand, but they're effectively a "fatty", a normal but big, and a diminutive)

Having said that...I'm not exactly sure about how things work in OSex, as I removed it well over a year ago, but I think it uses the same basic controls (even if using different hotkeys). You'd have to check in the OSex documentation about manual control of erection state..

Better Males is an option some people prefer. I can't answer that for you. Each of us has to decide certain things for ourselves. Which body(s) are used for our player (and others) is one of them.

Â

- Personally, I opted for the stock male body and focused my "fancy work" for my female player game vector. (since I far prefer watch the sway of a female derrière while walking around Skyrim, while in third person mode (enhanced by the use of FNIS moves setting 5), to that of watching any guy walk from any angle :cool:Â

Â

Are the SoSÂ schlongs always erect? No, its status is governed by a humanoid male's arousal state (SL aroused redux) and/or "manual control" (there's a hotkey for that, assigned within the SoS MCM (also works on NPCs if they're part of a scene and they've been given focus within the animation for positioning control)Â

Â

For more info on your body and schlong options, I'd recommend that you visit the Skyrim SE compatibility thread from the main Lover's Lab Skyrim SE page. I don't recall if SoS comes with schlongs or I had to install another subsidiary mod, but I have three main options for my male and male NPCs (can't think of the names off hand, but they're effectively a "fatty", a normal but big, and a diminutive)

Â

Having said that...I'm not exactly sure about how things work in OSex, as I removed it well over a year ago, but I think it uses the same basic controls (even if using different hotkeys). You'd have to check in the OSex documentation about manual control of erection state..

Thanks for that. Iâll uninstall better males and see if it fixes the problem.