Separate mod category for translation patches

brettgt40

Hello, I have been using Nexus Mods for a long time now. I've always had an issue that doesn't outright push me away, but it still irritates me. Every time I look at new mods, or just mods in general, I always have my list cluttered with translation patches for different mods. I'm totally fine with them, I'd even say I encourage stuff like that. Opening the whole world to the beautiful mods this community can create is an amazing idea. But for someone who only speaks English, it makes it a little more difficult to actually see mods vs. translation patches. From what I see, the translation patches are usually put in the same category as the original mod, so it doesn't really help to go to any certain category. If there is a way to omit these from my viewing that I don't know, I'd love to hear it. I'm fine with using Nexus Mods as is, so if there's nothing that could be done, or no one else wants it done, I'll still be here. Just a small idea for ease-of-use.

Vkq9zqP.png

This comes up a lot. There is already a tag for translations. You can block it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=content+blocking

Having a separate category would not make any difference to your screenshot (other than the category name under the translation titles) as it cannot be blocked.