Help with Warden's peak DLC?

vthd7604

Hi! I'm having an issue with Soldiers peak. It starts, works fine until, I get to the last fight. The dialogue plays. Then nothing, no demons, Avernus just stands there with the arrow above his head. If I click on him nothing happens. I can get the chest from the wall. If I leave the room, and come back, the scene starts all over again, but still no battle. I have tried reloading earlier saves, but no luck. I am baffled. Is this a known bug? If it is, how do I fix it? I don't have many mods. The only ones I can think of to conflict might be, NBaio, More Hairstyles, Equal love, or the braless Morrigan one. I can post a full list if need be. Everything works up until the final fight. I just don't even know where to begin to fix this. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

I've had that happen before. It seems to be some sort of weird pathing bug, where Avernus can't quite get to his spot with the warden's party nearby. The solution is to just go to the corner of the room after the cutscene plays. Then he should be able to get to his spot and start summoning.