Can't edit Interior Cell properties, waer level, etc.

oc3

OK, I've created a few interior levels for a mod recently and have never had this issue. The last interior cell that I created will not allow me to adjust the lighting/water level via the cell edit menu using the Common Data tab or the Lighting Tab.

Any changes I make using the above DO NOT show up in game. The only way I can change water level is by selecting all of the meshes and moving them up or down. Oh, the normal way works fine in the editor, as does the lighting, but in game, there is no change.

I can get around the water level prob easy enough. But can't be sure it will work OK on someone elses machine by just moving the meshes up or down.

Anyone have a clue? I'm using CSE 6.0.0.925.

I did originally have a large number of meshes from various dungeons in the cell, as data to draw from, but have since deleted all of it if that matters.

Thanks

OC3

Well, I fixed it. To quote 343 Guilty Spark, 'I am a genius'. Well not really... All I did was create a new cell, then transfer the contents of my cell to the newly created one. After that, everything works fine after re-linking the doors.