Ebony Warrior Overhaul: Story Mod request (Detailed Draft)

Bloodstarr98

The tale of the Ebony Warrior is tragic, an old redguard with an over inflated ego, deluded by his history in battle, but what has he really fought? Has he crossed swords with the strongest vampires? Has he slayed the most powerful dragons? Has he defeated a Daedric prince in his own realm?

Where does his pride come from? Who is this ebony warrior? What can he really do?

The tale is only beginning.

Proposal for voiced Ebony Warrior mission:

1. Building a backstory for the ebony warrior. Is he a manifestation of HoonDing like Reymon Ebonarm? Perhaps he's a descendant of Ebonarm?
  2. Making quests: Make a few companion based quests, maybe based in a separate world space where you accompany him in epic battles worthy of his pride. Add more missions depending on how story is written. Possible follower or a changing follower? Multiple endings could be planned. Read more below.
  3. Who should send him to Valhalla? After a long line of father's passing the ebony armour and weapons to their sons, a patrilineal bloodline who built the name of the great Ebony Warrior, the John-Wick esque family of skyrim, why does his battle end with you?
  4. Does he not have a son to pass on the bloodline, an epic battle that has happened in this family's history between father's and son's that marked the final sunset of the previous ebony warrior's ascent to valhalla and the dawn of the new ebony warrior? Why does he think his daughter is not worthy?
  5. Create a daughter as a successor.
  6. Mission quest to train daughter of the ebony warrior, equip her with a Dovahkiin certified ebony armor and weapons for special voice lines. Have possibility of good or bad ending depending on the equipment and training done with her.
  7. Make her a companion and level her up, when she's strong enough she can engage in the tradition of battle with the father, so that she may earn the title of the new ebony warrior and get powered up! As is tradition. Or Alternate ending, you don't play dice with her fate, she never becomes the ebony warrior and you send the father to valhalla, getting the special title "Ebony Warrior" that adds bonus effects and a special power, maybe with a stronger effect when using Ebony Gear?
  8. Have follower specific quests for the daughter too, bring her along as a companion and level her up. Unique voice lines for both the father and daughter. An ambitious goal but maybe a few lines for every interior cell or different quest states like Skeever!

This is my proposal for enriching the Ebony Warrior, a powerful warrior shrouded in mystery in TESV: Skyrim.

I have ideas about making custom lore friendly doom-esque music with a friend of mine, an Ebony warrior player home that you might get depending on your ending, and a lot of other ideas!

I would love to write the quest and story, and fill in for the voice acting (for the father at least) unless we find someone better. It'd be great if we could get some established modders on board and make this project a reality!

This idea is free to all, if it inspires you, bring a mod forth and let the community enjoy it!

I have some modding teams I'd like to propose this idea to, let's hope something comes of it!

All updates will be posted on this thread.