Did somebody make a preset for this character? ->picture

xCandyKidx

I'm sure someone has, since (afaik) she's one of the dozen or so "standards" used in many show-n-tells for armor/clothing mods. I've seen her all over the place here., although I don't know "who" she is or who created her.

And having said that, since she's used in many show-n-tells, I'm pretty darned sure there are armors she works with, including the one in your image.

As to identifying her origins. I'd recommend finding where you got that image, (presumably in a mod showcase here on Nexus?) then contacting the mod author to see if he or she can put you in contact with the person who created her. It *might be a "nope, she's mine mine mine and I'm not sharing" (or there might be some copyright reason not to share it) or it might be out there either on Nexus or a patreon or personal site.

Copyright: for instance, (even though I doubt anyone would want them) I could not share my players, since they're based on others' work. EX: my avatar here on Nexus is a modified variant of an R246 preset mashed together with my own bodyslide/racemenu tweaked vanilla player)

best of luck