Ageing a Character with showracemenu - small mod help

CurseOfDarkness

I'd like to start a small mod that changes the face and body of my char to appear "old" - possibly through the race menu, so I can choose when my character is old. I haven't unequipped a greybeard so I'm not sure if they have neck seams, but something along those lines. Changing the player character to an old/mature model.

Really, all I'd need to figure out is how to get my char to have an older looking face, and that would be adequate.. But I'm not sure how I would go about that. If it's done in the CK, I might as well tweak the body too though.

I'm guessing I have to create a new body form in CK that I access in the race menu? Could I copy a greybeard's form and do that with little hassle or would that bug out? (at least, for nord)

For people who think they may know some clues to where I should be focusing on in the CK, I could use some help. Especially for tying the CK data to showracemenu sliders.

TL;DR
I want to link "old/mature" face texture and "old/mature" body texture into the showracemenu sliders so I can choose to have an aged look. (Or, if you know a better way..?)
***Willing to input data for sliders for every race and release it as a mod if it works well enough.

This doesn't have to happen immediately, I'm patient so please if you can help, post a comment or send me a PM. Especially if I'm not on the right track..... If there's a better way to be doing this PLEASE tell me before I start messing with CK data. Thanks.