Converting a Player Character voice mod from Skyrim SE

I'm in the process of converting a mod from Skyrim SE to Enderal SE. The mod in question is called "Change My Nord Voice", made by "hardermob". For more information, here's a link to the mod page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16572?tab=description . The link is to Oldrim, but I converted the mod to SE myself for my own use. I have not uploaded this ported version anywhere else, nor do I claim credit for creating it.

My goal for porting this mod to Enderal SE is to change the player character's voice from the default "MaleEvenToned" to the voice files found in the afore-mentioned "Change My Nord Voice" mod only when playing as a Half-Arazealean male. I have not had success yet, and do not know how to proceed.

What I've tried so far:

-Using xEdit: tried changing the race's ID in the esp file to match the race ID found in Enderal SE's version of the "skyrim.esm" file - could not do. I even found a user-created script to accomplish this, to no success

-Using CK: tried loading Enderal SE's version of "skyrim.esm" and manually changing the nord race's voice type from MaleEvenToned to the one used by the "Change My Nord Voice" mod - not successful

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for reading.