Camt

Hi guys, I'd like to start off saying I'm entirely new to this. I have absolutely no knowledge on how mods are made, but I think i have an idea that might be possible to do, and it would be amazing if it actually got made.

The Backstory of how this idea popped into my head:

So I downloaded the dimon99's UNP mod, and wondered if it were possible to download a mod which changed the nudity into topless underwear. Upon my search I found UNP Underwear Replacer (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16757/) which did partially what I was hoping for, but in my opinion the available underwear didn't appeal to me as much. Anyway, after searching for any alternatives to this I found Osare Underwear. (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14294/) This mod made what I had in my head perfectly, however it turns out that it is an equippable item rather than the default female body.

I also later read this on the UNP Underwear Replacer mod page: 'I did do a test to see if there was a way to have an innerwear bottom with topless top, but the current meshes don't support that. I am a very sad panda about that.'

So anyway, to avoid asking the impossible, would it be possible to create a mod where the user could choose an apparel piece to be what shows whenever there is nothing worn on the body? For example, I would choose the Osare Underwear to appear once the armour/clothing slot was emptied, and without the need to have it in your inventory.

It should have no armour bonus, no matter what the item is chosen for the underwear, and there should be an option to apply it to NPCs too, not just the player. I mainly want them to have it so I don't leave naked corpses laying around.

Anyway, I came to this conclusion as an alternative to get Osare's working as actual underwear that every female wears, but I think it would be a cool mod with some other uses too :biggrin:

So finally, I apologize for this post, as it's late and I'm sure I wrote a lot of it like a derp, but if any of you out there actually understood what I was trying to say, I applaud you.

Let me know what you think!