Death From Above Mod

amindro

Hello,

I've been looking around for this kinda mod for a while with no luck. What I was thinking about was the addition of an animation for when you jump/fall from a ledge higher than your target while only equipping a dagger, you could have an assassination scene, similar to Bethesda's Dishonored or Ubisoft's Far Cry. I was thinking it could be implemented as a first person killmove that has a 100% chance to play if the above conditions are met. Then people could download this mod along with some of the other great stealth tweaks and have an awesome assassin experience.

I linked a video url below that describes what I'm talking about, though it does have a slew of other cool animations that are probably much harder to do.

Thanks!

Link to Video:

• 1 month later...

Anything to do with adding new animations is currently very difficult, even with new tools like Fore's New Idles. Creating a new kill animation sequence would be even trickier, so don't expect to see anything like that any time soon, regardless of how kickass awesome it would be.

• 1 year later...

i just wanted to say i know how it can be done.. not the skills top do so though im afraid. a activate style kill move like vamp mods use to drink blood " only in this case you would fall on the person stabing them like in farcry. in fact if there was a perk tied to this and one that let you chain kill for each point spent it would make rogue types much better. so all your activations would have a cd of like 10 sec. the animation its self would be complicated unless they just stole farcrys some how :) but the real hard thing would be setting it to activate only in air. so far farcry is the only one i have seen do it right for fp.

• 3 years later...