Request help! about Leliana provo armor mod

BrujahLestat

Hello guys i made a mistake and delete wrong dazip file (armor) and now my game is broken i can't fix, it wont launch saved game. I check on site for download but user deleted this file and i can't find anywhere "Battle dress of the provocateur armor" is there anyone have this mod ? I need "Battle dress of the provocateur armor"dazip file for origin and awakening, please i don't know what to do and don't really want to start whole game at the beginning.

Thank you very much in advance :)

Battledress of the Provocateur is an official DLC, not a mod. (Or rather, a pair of DLC, one for Origins and one for Awakening.)

You need to either reinstall the missing DLC files(if you installed from DVD) or repair your install, if you are using a digital version (i.e., Origin/Steam/GOG). Make a backup of the game's settings folder prior to repairing or reinstalling, as it may replace the DragonAge.ini and AddIns.XML file... if the latter is overwritten, you'd have to reinstall all your DAzip mods. :ohmy:

Both DAzips (Battledress for Origins, and for Awakening) can be downloaded from the Dragon Age wiki - the links there are to the Bioware CDN servers, so they are 'official' files - but they may not resolve your issue if you are using a digital download version of the game, since some digital versions of the game install official DLC to a different location than the 'normal' AddIns folder. :ermm:

[edited to add links and more information]

Edited by theskymoves

I would also point out that the Battledress of the Provocateur is not automatically available, even if you have Leliana's Song installed.

There is a quest in Leliana's Song that asks you to collect 6 Masterwork Leather Pieces. Completing that unlocks an achievement that will award you the armor in DAO and DAA.

Not having the achievement wouldn't trigger the message on loading that the DLC is missing, though. And it won't prevent a save from being loaded. OP needs to reinstall the DLC, one way or another, or their saves that reference that DLC content as having been installed are probably toast.