Tags and blocking in the Content blocking section of Vortex.

Kboz

Is it possible to create a custom or specific tag within the 'Content Blocking' tab in my user preferences in Vortex?

I have figured out and used tag blocking successfully using the tags automatically provided but i have other attributes i would like to block to streamline the daily list of new mods.

For example (and I'm sure this wont be popular) I want to limit the amount of body type variants i see uploaded every day.

I am only interested in basic CBBE or basic UNP, I am not interested in the multitude mods using variants of these body types and would like to weed out these mods from the daily uploads.

I noticed there is a tag for TBD which i was easily able to add to my list of blocked tags but not for such things as 3BBB 3BA and BHUNP

I could block by author but then i would miss their other suitable for me mods.

If there is a way to create/generate specific tags to suit the individual player please let me know.

P.s. I know asking previously answered questions on a forum seems be a crime worse than kicking puppies but i tried searching for words like 'tag/tags' and 'block/blocking' but got Zero results.

Thanks.

Yes im sorry, i realised i posted this in the wrong spot. I got Nexus and Vortex mixed up.

I have been feverishly trying to remove the post but apparently we cant do that, i have tried editing but that doesnt work either?

If you as an admin could remove it please i would appreciate it.

Regards,

Anders.