No companion share topics work.

CaesarInvictus

I was originally under the assumption that i had somehow stumbled into a compatability issue between Friends and Foes Companions and Vampire Embrace- but now its apparent that every single companion share mod that i try to use fails in exactly the same way. Either they actually do work and the menu just isnt displaying, or ive somehow managed to break something like 4 mods and I dont even know how I did so.

Anyway, the mods in question are:

Vampire Embrace

and

Open Inventories

These mods give me companion share topics to various NPCs under mod specified conditions. I click those topics, a script plays which undressed the NPC (or makes then invisible in OI's case- intended behavior) but no inventory screen opens after this. I'm returned to the dialogue menu with no chance to actually manipulate inventory. It's very upsetting as I had this working and good-to-go previously. As fast as I can tell the issues began when updating to a new version of Friends and Foes, but that could be a complete red herring. My warnings.log hasnt helped me and I'm at my wits end. Randomly disabling plugins will likely just cause instailities with my savegame due to heavy mod load, so im posting this topic here. I posted a comment on VE that got no reply (understandable given that mods age) and on F&F's page- but that comment was deleted with no explanation.

Please help. I don't know whats doing this. Below is my mod load order according to Mlox.

General Specs: Win 10, 64 bit. GTX 970 graphics card, Intel 4 core processor (its an aging laptop, basically)

Running the morrowind code patch, MGE, and MWSE.

Open Inventories' Readme was the key here. For any users who encounter this in the future, ensure someones (anyones) companion share mod loads AFTER any merged plugins you may have. I'm loading Open Inventories after my merge, but it fixes every other mod's companion share system. This thread can be closed.