dead money needs some love.

Ryuukage0101

I really really like dead money. Even tho its a little to linier for my taste, yet! my favorit dlc.
Anyhow. I just wonder if it is possable to make the respawn rate of the "ghost people" higher. ( so they appere more). I mean, assuming there are thousan of them underneath the Villa. you only face a few :c

So I would simply wish for a mod that make more "Ghost peaple" enemy appere :)

that is why fallout:NV is labeled 18+ ;)
No but seriously, I like the horror theme in the DLC. Just feels little awkward when you run around killing off 3 ghosties with only a knife..
I mean, they are pretty scary but way to weak and few..

I thought you wanted Christine to be romancable or something, with the title of this thread. lol

Anyways.

I would only agree with you on the ''more ghost people'' idea, if I could bring my whole equipment into Siarra Madre.

Well, there is a mod for exactly that, so why not ?

Wait, there is a Mod that lets you bring your gear into dead money? Well that is cheap, the Objective is to Survive but if you have your Gear than you pretty much make the DLC into a cakewalk.

Anyway i agree More Ghosts probably with more verity of them.

Wait, there is a Mod that lets you bring your gear into dead money? Well that is cheap, the Objective is to Survive but if you have your Gear than you pretty much make the DLC into a cakewalk.

Anyway i agree More Ghosts probably with more verity of them.

I say ''eash to his own''

Some peole (including me) just don't like it when all their hard earned stuff gets taken from them, and they have to face off against hordes of almost invulnerable enemies with found weapons and in weak armor.

But I see what your idea is, and can sortof understand it. Good for you.