Subnatucia Mods not working

MysteryUnknown

W

All on C: drive

Vortex mod: USERDATA\game\mods

Subnatucia/Steam: Programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/subnatucia

Yes i do use windows defender but i havn't seen any activity warning about anything

i installed QMM ran it through the exe i downloaded manually, then i downloaded sml helper and dragged it into the qMods file in subnatucia then i went into vortex and downloaded QMM again and sml again.

You just dragged the SMLHelper Zip file to Qmods?

You have to extract it. You don't just drag the zip file into the Qmod folder and leave it there.

Or you can use Vortex to install SML Helper,

I just extracted it and then dragged it into qmods and i just tried it still nothing has changed.

does it matter if i have it downloaded in vortex and i dragged it into qmod or no?

Steam vr has also been launching when i press play through vortex to launch the game, what now?

Uninstall Qmods, and delete the3 folder

Then install Qmods by running the install EXE, then INSTALLSML HELPER with Vortex

I reinstalled subnatucia.

i uninstalled qmods.

I did fresh install of QMM and Installed SMl helper Through vortex and deployed it, it still wont work, and i still dont see the mod option when i click on

I uninstalled steam vr and its no longer popping and and mods options and mods not working still

What is there left to do?

And yes its still on hardlink deployment

Turn off "Controlled Folder Access" in Windows Defender, just because Windows Defender doesn't tell you anything, doesn't mean it's not screwing up things in the background

Thats been off i never had it on. What next?

Have you installed any mods yet, or Just Qmods and SML Helper, because you're not going to get any options if you don't have mods installed.

Your Subnautica Folder should have a QMODS folder and a BEPINEX folder

Inside the QMODS folder should be FOLDERS with the names of the mods you have installed.

Subnautica Folder

Subnautica-1.jpg

QMods Folder

Subnautica-3.jpg