• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZoZoaa

ZoZoaa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Okay, first I need to tell you all that I don't have Dawnguard, Dragonborn is the only DLC that I have. But I do know that in Dawnguard there's a clan named volkihar vampire or something like that. My question is...

1. Is it normal to meet them in a wilderness of skyrim when you don't have Dawnguard installed?

2. I reached the armor cap using fur armor, level 62, khajit, one handed, and playing in master difficulty. But why in the world that the enemies can't even damage me?! I know that I reached the armor cap but we are talking about master difficulty right here!! Is it normal?

3. Like I said above, enemies can't damage me and I met a volkihar vampire while I don't have Dawnguard installed. When I met her/his (the volkihar) She is using an adept destruction spell that looks like a cloud of ice (at least that what i saw) on her right and vampire health absorption spell (or whatever that is) and kept attacking me like crazy and it barely do me any damage. Meanwhile, when I was wandering around wilderness of skyrim (I remember I was about to go to a new dragon location near Riften), I encountered a soul gem turret that fires an exact same spell as the volkihar (the ice spell one). And when I hit by that I died. I mean it DEAD! So why in the world that an exact same spell could lead onto a very very different outcome???!!

Please answer my question :biggrin:

As for the last I'm sorry for my English, I'm not good at english.

Edited by ZoZoaa, 15 May 2013 - 01:36 AM.

ZoZoaa

ZoZoaa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Ok, I played skyrim just now and noticed that the damage bug only happen when i use my fur armor (I don't enchant something like health regenerate in there only restoration, destruction, conjuration, and alteration cost)

Rennn

Rennn

Grossly Incandescent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts
Volkihar vampires do show up at high levels in vanilla Skyrim.
 Dawnguard expands on them and adds a castle, land, quests and stuff. But you can still encounter basic Volkihar vampires in Skyrim without Dawnguard.

It's not normal to be invulnerable, even if you hit the armor cap. That's a bug of some kind, probably mod-related.

Edited by Rennn, 15 May 2013 - 02:09 AM.

ZoZoaa

ZoZoaa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thank you very much for the answer  :biggrin:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weird, dawnguard, dragonborn, spell, damage, die, level, khajit, fur amor, armor cap

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds