[Long] Menus don't open, ESC and ENTER occasionally don't work

Jaxx050

I've been modding Fallout: New Vegas for a couple of years now, only a month or so after the game came out, so I know my way around pretty well. Unfortunately, I never got the DLC's because I never felt they were worth the investment with all the free mods that had just as much content. When I did my latest round of mod installations and tried to work out what was compatible with what, I looked into Mission Mojave Ultimate Edition to get some bug fixes and general stability improvements done. So, I got all the DLC's just a week ago and installed them, along with MMUE. This was a cluster**** of epic proportions. At this point, I'll get random missing texture/meshes, textures that constantly flip between different files, and I can't open any inventories. My worst fear is I'll have to uninstall everything and go through one major mod at a time, but I don't think I'll be capable of that and I'll probably just get frustrated and give up. Has anyone had a similar experience, or can give me some guidance? I've got a pastebin of my mod list and load order here: Load order .

You have too many plugins. The game starts to crap out around 140 or so, depending on a lot of factors, not all of which are known. But 130-150 is the range. The DLC's probably threw you over the threshold.

You have too many plugins. The game starts to crap out around 140 or so, depending on a lot of factors, not all of which are known. But 130-150 is the range. The DLC's probably threw you over the threshold.

Is there anything possible to drop me into a safe area, but still keep most of the functionality?

EDIT: I want to keep a lot of what I have, obviously, is there anything that will let me do that?

Edited by Jaxx050