You have a mod request? Come ask!

ThinkGreen

• 2 weeks later...

Please make a HUD mod which relocates the item popups, quest notifications, and score rank up notifications away from the center of the screen. Preferably smaller.

The worst offender are the item popups, especially during holiday scorched or treasure hunter events, which spams you with legendary items and loot bags that cover the entire center of the screen.

I'm looking for a mod that will make all of the Mirelurks (including the queens) look like the Nukalurks!

Anyone who played Fo4 with the Nuka World add on will know what I'm talking about!

See here: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Mirelurk_(Fallout_4)#Nukalurk

The idea is to have mirelurks with that mild teal quantum Nuka blue glow to them.

I wouldn't be opposed to anyone wanting to do a Blood Rage mod on them to give that blood red glow to them either!

Thanks to all in the community and I would love to donate to anyone who makes this!

Edited by additional001

• 2 months later...

My esthetical mod idea is,

that hunger/thirst meter and also ammunition is always visible...

Plus:

Please add the actual Weapons name above the ammo and the cal. next to the ammo.

Or something like that. I use 3-4 different Fixers depending on situation and enemy. But sometimes

i forget to switch cuz i dont know which one is equipped.

• 2 weeks later...

1: I would love a condition bar or counter for my equiped weapon, anything that show how much condition i have left at anytime in my UI , without having to go in pip and look.

2: A mod that automaticly uses a repair kit when my equiped weapon is down to 5 % condition, would also save my day.

3: a mod that uses crit whenever it is avarable. as if space is held down all the time but without interfering with jumping

4: A mod that shows you number of that ammo you have on you of that type your have activated in ammo converter (what a shitty machine)

any of this possible ??

Edited by starbrezze

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...