I love the Interesting NPCs mod and I use it in every playthrough of the game. I love follower mods that have interesting dialogue and especially the ones that have an opinion about the quest you're doing (e.g. Odvar the Afflicted) and I also like the AI package that Serana from Dawnguard uses.

I was wondering if someone could use the AI package that Serana has, and the quest aware feature that Odvar has and create an entirely new AI package for every vanilla and DLC follower that you are able to have in the game, without dependency from other mods. I was also wondering if we could find voice actors to replace some of the voices in the game, so that we don't hear the same voices over and over. As you should know by now, Bethesda used the same voice actors. So a lot of characters in the game sound exactly the same, I would like for this to be changed if possible. If I have to, I will donate money to the project. We could finally make Skyrim more interesting than it's ever been with a project like this.

Who is interested in taking on this project, anyone?

Please let me know, contact me or something. I'll work with you on terms of what would make you not want to do it, and do my best to contribute to the project the best I can so we can actually do this project. This will be a big project, and I honestly believe that the community would love it and it'd be considered one of the most essential mods of all time for Skyrim. (maybe even make versions of it for the previous TES games too that are needed)

Thanks for your time, and I really hope someone is interested in this. I would love to have this more than anything else.

I love this idea! I've been also wanting something like this for a long time. I use the UFO mod (umliate follower overhaul)... where I can have more than one follower. and I have to say it's a little akward when they all always stare at you vacantly instead of looking at each other once in a while. and they barely alknowledge other people at at all....

so to have them act more like real people would do, would be wonderful.

• 4 weeks later...

Indeed that's the idea I'm going for. I'd love to see them use Sarena's AI package as a base, and then have it altered to be even more, and have quest aware features like the follower mod Odvar the Afflicted has, while also having custom voices for all NPCs, giving them some new lines, and being able to interact with eachother, and the world as a real human being would. Thus, if you stop by a carriage, and some bandits are near by and attack, they might have something unique to say, or they might talk to another NPC when they go by them. Kind of like what some NPCs do in the Interesting NPCs mod, but for every vanilla NPC and followers. If they all use the same AI package, it would be fantastic, instead of only having Sarena have a cool AI package, but still not 'that' interactive - which is why I said improve it. I think that'd be something that most of the community would love if not all of us in our entirety as a community.