Painlessly Rerolling Characters

Tacocatpalindrome

Hey everyone,

Here's what's up: I've spent countless hours on a character getting to level 50 and completing dozens of quests, and due to reckless modding my save files have become messed up. What I need to do is start a new game with a clean slate, but I don' want to have to redo all the quests I've spent so long to complete. My question for you guys is, is there some sort of way to start over and quickly regain my progress without having to actually... do it? I know console commands can be used to auto-complete quests and grant skill levels, but I'm not sure if they lead to buggy behavior. Any advice is welcome, and the more specific you can be the better! Thanks :)

I've been working on letting you skip the main quest, but it's still a little buggy. I think I might have posted an earlier version here before (it mostly works). It is possible with just console commands, but there are lots of ways it can go wrong, as you say (you might see some buggy behavior) which is why I haven't actually released it yet.

yeah i skipped a couple of buggy quests with console commands and i know how it feels to have to do all those annoyin dungeons all over again

use the following codes to speed up your progress and even avoid certain encounters

TCL turns collision off and you can go through walls and s***

KILLALL kills EVERYONE

KILL kills selected target

TGM turns god mode

TDETECT makes NPCs unable to see any characters including you

player.additem 0000000f XXX adds the XXX amount of gold