JoRhajak

I will post concepts and references over time, but specific requests will be prioritized. Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

Telvanni References (minus the tower) should be up on the page before 5/22/2013, again please post a reply if you have general concerns but message me if your interested in helping and be sure to check out our --> main page. <-- link

Edited by JoRhajak

Now, Also looking for anyone who wishes to re-texture clothing, or re-texture imperial assets to look more like the ones from morrowind.

• 3 weeks later...

About Environment Art/Houses:

Do you have some concept art/sketches of the house you'd like to have?

I will post a link and try to fit some images on the page by tomorrow night. The homes in general though are based on morrowind's telvanni structures and architecture.

edit - sorry took so long, some things came up and It took me out for a week (internet included), i posted links now. All homes and houses are straight off of morrowind,

so the only concepts we've done are for things we cannot point to morrowinf/oblivion for. Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

Edited by JoRhajak

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just so you know this is still an ongoing project and I am still looking for people to build meshes or textures. All contributions will get well earned contributions (suggestions included). I've come back now after a week and I want to know any concerns or questions still. Thanks ~Jo'Rhajak

This is definitely very interesting project. Glad to see someone still doing this kind of mods.

My question is , you say that you avoid using Skyrim assets, so I wonder what about using converted Oblivion models? As you intend to put many "Oblivions" and "Morrowinds" creatures in you mod it could spare a lot of time.

This is definitely very interesting project. Glad to see someone still doing this kind of mods.

My question is , you say that you avoid using Skyrim assets, so I wonder what about using converted Oblivion models? As you intend to put many "Oblivions" and "Morrowinds" creatures in you mod it could spare a lot of time.

I should be more clear, but what i mean to say is that I want to refrain from using assets that give skyrim it's feel. (jagged mountain rocks,snow covered landscapes,icy terrain)Since you're going to be on and island of the east coast of morrowind it should feel like you are NOT in skyrim. That being said, I have incorporated some remodeled morrowind assets and I would be open to including oblivion remodeled assets as well (so long as they are assets that do not give an oblivion-ish feeling to the player). Yes time does become a serious factor with how many custom meshes we've needed to put into production; however, I am going to have to use some shortcuts for the sake of efficiency. ~ Jo'Rhajak

@ Jo'Rhajak ,Ok I understand now. It's all about to have a unique ambiance.

I'm talking about it because I'm not a pro 3d art designer, it will take eternity to shape original creature mesh from the thin air. But using already existing assets I can try to do something that will fit in your mod and Skyrims engine, since I have nothing else to do. I was experimenting a bit with Scamps. And Shivering Isles Gate Keeper model as a base for Flesh Atronach.

Here I stick a picture of how it looks in game so far.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2598850-1372317799.jpg

Evidently is a raw draft conversion, there is good number of things to fix. It's a quick preview of what I'm talking about. Is up to you to decide if you find it too Oblivion-ish or it simply does not fit in your mod how you want it to be.