Skyrim Plugin Reseting Save?

Deleted4274861User

I have uploaded a video (only has 2:09 minutes, please watch) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QH84vsXecM&feature=youtu.be

I use the ModOrganizer, i have the SKSE, the DragonScript plugin, BOSS, and the 1.9 version of skyrim. I have more than 260 plugins activated (Yeah, i like to mod my game, uashuashusah). When i try to add ONE SINGLE .ESP my save game "reset all the mods" then my game starts to be slow and appears a clipping black screen and starts loading all the mods, like in the first time i run the game/save with the mods. Some mods cause this problem, some not, maybe its because the save game that im trying to continue and the mod needs a fresh save? Im gonna try this, but help me to fix this and to NOT START a new game. I hope you can help me and UNDERSTAND ME, im from Brazil :smile:

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Hey, I recommend a fresh install of your mods.

Ok thats a pain in the butt... Try this reorganize the order that your mods load, make sure skyrim patch is at top followed by dawnguard then dragon born.

next would be any graphical mods, followed by any primary storyline mods like live a new life, leaving any armor or or flavor mods at the bottom.

Good Luck.

also does it "restart" after you have passed level 5 ? completed any pure skyrim quests?