Would Nexus mods save in Vortex?

Cujohfly

I have 2 HDD's and will be getting an SSD for Windows. If I install Vortex on that SSD will all my mods be saved in Vortex Mod Manager so I can just install them without having to remember/write down all my mods? I just want to know if they're listed in there I doubt they'd be installed already. Thanks.

I have 2 HDD's and will be getting an SSD for Windows. If I install Vortex on that SSD will all my mods be saved in Vortex Mod Manager so I can just install them without having to remember/write down all my mods? I just want to know if they're listed in there I doubt they'd be installed already. Thanks.

All of the mods you've already downloaded already exist on your HDD as ZIP, RAR, or 7z files.

If you don't want to download them again, if you're replacing the drive you have vortex and your mods downloaded on, then copy the DOWNLOADS folder onto another drive that you won't be replacing.

You can find the location of your Vortex Download Folder on the SETTINGS---->Downloads tab.

Vortex stores it's other info at C:\users\YOURNAME\appdata\raoming\vortex

so if you're replacing your C:\ drive with the SDD, then make sure to PURGE your mods, and also backup that folder.

Also, before you add anything to the SDD, make sure it has an NTFS file system.

Vortex-Download-Folder.jpg