Can someone PLEASE make a mod that improves the head bob? The vanilla is barely recognizable. I don't feel like I am looking through someones eyes at all.

Is it possible to do this?

Would it conflict with any of the major mods?

WHY HASN'T IT BEEN DONE YET?

I feel like I am always in tfc mode. That is how bad the standard headbob is. Our people aren't floating. They are walking.

"So someone on the forums told me that you would probably have an answer for this.

Why are there no head bob mods for skyrim? The standard vanilla head bob is barley noticeable and I feel like a flying camera."

"WHY HASN'T IT BEEN DONE YET?"

Best answer for that is: Feel free to do it yourself. I say it alot.
That's probably why Xilante referred to me with that.

I did check this thread earlier, but I thought it was ironically fun to skip this thread, as someone was "forcing" me to say that.

Now it's not so funny anymore as I actually responded to this thread.

Anyhow, I did have some real thoughts about it, I just can't remember my thoughts anymore..

Is there headbobbing while sprinting? If there is, then it'd maybe be possible to link it to walking and running as well, but to prevent "issues", there would need to be some kind of detection system.

(As there's some places where the headbobbing would become REAL annoyance. People just don't notice it now when it's not there. )

Ah, well thanks for the answer. I guess that it would prove difficult to do in the end. As for doing it myself, I would if I had the knowledge and experience. Unfortunately for me I can't even figure out how to use Microsoft word for the most part. I guess that's the price I pay for playing Xbox for half my life. I really wish I would have switched over to PC sooner.