Another "broken codsworth in automatron" issue

4uckyou

Hey there.

Got my best robot bugged after messing with automatron DLC:

I played around for like 5-7 hours after Ada and robot work-bench was found/added. The main quest was bugged: no robot tryed to open doors in Mechanic lair, so I just ignored it.

After some time my Codsworth gone trough a "little" upgrade, so in the end he lost all his default MrHandy parts.

Some time later I suddenly realized: why not just cut/paste back broken DLC files and start it again?

What can go wrong, right???

Good news: the DLC is now working fine, "main" quest is complete.

Bad news: Codsworth now is a living ghost.

He have no body (can't point trough console), but he have location, can do MrHandy sounds while walking and fully interactive (can speak, travel together and use his inventory).

I tryed to edit him through Robot-workbench, but after selecting him as targeted robot, no body-part menu is showing and I can only quit or reload game (also console works fine)

My game state and what ws already done:

Clean steam-version with all DLC (at the start)

now with

Fallout 4 Script Extender

Unoficial bug fix

(some other visual tweaks, nothing extreme)

Tryed:

prid 0001ca7d + kill + resurrect + disable + travel far + enable + wait long (and other combinations)

setrace -> if it's not a robot "race", than it works and he is back again in "flesh", but all robot variants just make him "ghost" again

That fix

Can anyone help??

ps no, no screenshots: he is invincible (duh), but you can always try my save file. Since it's up to 250kb, here are gdrive links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UAKphgDquLrB-aUn0NyfxARoifhBvJaV/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1amYNuP3zbx1AOM2ZPq0fk80cwaoSrXj-/view?usp=sharing

Did you try disable > recycleactor > enable?

Yap.

Still didn't work, which is strange, considering the purpose of that command :/

He DOES return to his very first origin spot, but still as a "ghost".

Also tryed to create another complete MrHandy, than took all those MrH patys, placed in Cods inventory and kill + ressurect, but he didn't "wear" those items

Edited by Unacceptable433