Deus IS machina

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

ista3

ista3

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 57,757 posts
Great news Mila that your move is finally over and you're getting settled in :)
Always a tiering time moving but soon you'll be able to relax and with all the amenities close by making life a lot easier :)

Love the main and the gorgeous fluffy paw :))

blu377

blu377

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,501 posts
It's great to hear you have all settled into your new place especially after such a chaotic journey lol. But it sounds like it was all worth it :)

0nelazyBattlemaga

0nelazyBattlemaga

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 17,278 posts
Very good that the transportation is over. Beautiful cat, you have. Best wishes, moving forward.

r1goodwin

r1goodwin

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,356 posts
In response to post #93782478. #93782613, #93782623, #93782908 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Красивый кот :)

thesarantis

thesarantis

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts
First of all i want to congratulate you for your patience Mila! I've changed 3 cities and 7 houses during the past 11 years and i know what a resettlement means!
It's beautiful that you feel already nice to your new home! 
I realize your cat problems as well because i live with cats since my childhood! I saw a photo of Persik in a comment to Dylan and i got scared a little with the electrical plugs behind him! :P
The teaser image is absolutely futuristic, i love it! Like transhumanism!
Now regarding your philosophical question and influenced by the science i studied, i may say that we were all born of the same universal(or multiversal if you like) womb, so it's definitely birth and we are all sisters and brothers, even if we don't realize it sometimes!

Edited by thesarantis, 28 April 2021 - 09:02 PM.

cormell

cormell

Why Be Anywhere Else

• Premium Member
  • 32,802 posts
Traveling with cats. :) Someone should write a book someday -- a collection of stories and experiences. (one of ours is a howler. :( )
Now you have me wondering --  Deus ex Machina or since you capitalized IS, maybe you have yet another twist planned.

Edited by cormell, 28 April 2021 - 10:54 PM.

raisuli2013

raisuli2013

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts
Awesome picture :)

Glad you arrived safely and that you are happy.

Radsweeper

Radsweeper

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
Happy to hear you made it to destination Mila, safe and sound -even if a bit exhausted. A move is never easy especially with pets, even more especially with cats. I should know!

You have a new surrounding and a new area to explore. Have fun and given time, eventually you will fill your new life with cozy restaurants for relaxing diners...

Now about your picture, one big wave of color to wash over us!

:)

Stavetskaya

Stavetskaya

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 7,255 posts
In response to post #93782478. #93782613, #93782623, #93782908, #93788138 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Спасибочки, его Персиком зовут))) 

Stavetskaya

Stavetskaya

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 7,255 posts
In response to post #93783073.

Spoiler

Thank you very much, Erwin, for share your story here) Persik was our biggest concern, and that's why we don't put much attention on our own condition)))) A couple of days of laziness and hot tea fix all tiredness and cold)))

Edited by Stavetskaya, 29 April 2021 - 05:48 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.118 seconds