⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Lynnikat - BANNED

zcul

Lynnikat banned.

Reason:
Aggressive and entitled behaviour
Repeatedly posting particularly offensive remarks towards another member/mod author
Profanity

Bug reports and comments

Bug reports:

12 April 2021, 8:21PM
Bug title: f*** YOU IDIOTS ITS NOT MOTHERf*#@ING WORKING
Report:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh did I mention AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

14 April 2021, 11:25PM

Bug title: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Report:

M O N E Y. I W A N T R E F U N D S. M E N U N O T W O R K I N G. L A S T C H A N C E. F I X T H E B U G. N O W. jk I do not want money you're money probably smells like a dogs a$$

28 April 2021, 9:19PM:

Bug title: f*** YOU

Report:
LISTIN UP YOU f***ing DIPSHITS YOU'RE GOING TO FIX THE MENU OR ELSE YOU BITCHES.

28 April 2021, 9:21PM
Bug title: BAD
Report:
28 April 2021, 9:21PM

BADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBAD

Comments 28 April 2021:
09:26 PM
ITS BEEN TWO f***ing WEEKS AND YOU HAVE NOT FIXED THE BUG WANNA SEE A PICTURE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
ITS RIGHT DOWN THERE UNDER THIS ONE. *censored*.

09:27 PM
YEA THE CREATORS ARE PUSSYS.

From Nexus Support/Help/Policies and Guidelines/Forum and Commenting Guidelines (excerpt) -
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines

Be Civil!
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

• Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people.

No profanity. It is perfectly possible to express yourself using civil language. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Within this community, you are not inherently entitled to another's time, work, or creations. Comments or posts that imply otherwise may be subject to moderation.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Edited by zcul