What is your fav. game character

GenDonuts

That's not easy to choose ... I'll start with D'arci Stern from Urban Chaos (1999 game, so it's OK if no one remembers ^^). Tough, smart, determined rookie cop thrown into chaos at the beginning of her career, she never panics and keep fighting to protect her city no matter what. Even when supernatural threats appear, she keeps her wits and persevere. I love the fact we can either completely blow the criminals to hell or just arrest them. This is the first game where I tried to save everyone and not kill and I haven't stopped since ^^

Jade from Beyond Good and Evil. In the middle of a horrific war, this reporter decided to offer shelter to the orphans who had nowhere to go. She's kind, motherly, strong, sometimes vulnerable, and overall a very lovely person. I loved that she was awesome enough that we loved her, but she left enough room for everyone else.

Urdnot Wrex from Mass Effect. Complete badass who lived for a long time, saw the numerous mistakes made by his people and decides to take charge and unify the Krogans. Very wise and interesting, I wish we could have had hours of dialogue with him, I would have just sat there and listen. He was great :)

Mr Torgue from Borderlands. BECAUSE HE'S F%§KING BADASS!!! Also, he respects the ladies ^^

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite game character has always been myself or one I created through character customization. Other than that I would have to go with Chun Li from the Street Fighter Franchise.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shodan...

Auron, Squall, Rinoa, Tidus, Yuna, Kefka, Ultima...

The Boss, Naked Snake, The End, The Sorrow, Quiet, The Man on Fire...

James Sunderland, Maria, Pyramid Head...

Gaping Dragon, Artorias, Four Kings, Hydra, Lost Sinner, Burnt Ivory King...

Zaeed Massani, Garrus, Illusive Man...

Veronica, Boone, Cass, Ranger Ghost, Colonel Moore...

The Colossi number 7(also known as Hydrus)-entry cut scene to this one is simply magical, in overall this boss is one of my most favourite gaming memories ever, closely followed by n.10 n.12 n.13...

Hey did i mention Cazador ? :-)

Edited by Fillout32

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...