What is your fav. game character

GenDonuts

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have more than one? because i have many! xD My main is Daniel Fortesque of the Medievil franchise i always said i would love to be him in a role play world, my second is Edward Carnby of the Alone in The Dark franchise (All except the last ones : inferno and the other one cant remember) my favorite female character is Uma of the game "Blood Omen 2" and my last favorite is Marcus Fenix from Gears Of War because he reminds me of my father :). Oh! and also Thrall (Goël) from warcraft universe, FOR THE HORDE ;)

• 4 months later...

When I was younger, Sephiroth. Then i realized he was a bit too emo, and not as cool as I remembered. Still like him but not a favorite.

These days probably Kirby. Simple, relaxing, interesting history behind the character (and his creator). Kirby is definitely towards the top if not the top. JC Denton from Deus Ex is also pretty high on my list. A bit further down would be Toad from the Mario series. Ryu Hayabusa is cool too. As far as villains go I like Ganondorf/Ganon.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your fav. game character

This is gonna sound a little egotistical, but I'd have to say me. I'm my favorite video game character. If I'm not in it then I don't want to play it.

Because of her voice, and that greeting of Chief. I'd have to say Cortana from Halo: Combat Evolved. I know it's old. I know there's better graphics. Personally, you can't beat this story. The voice work in this game is great. Cortana excels. What else is there to say?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...