More Bat/Beast-Like Vampire Lord Retexture?

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

So I've been a Skyrim addict ever since the release of this amazing game, but I have always been restricted to the xbox due to a lack of finances and a shitty laptop. But this hasn't stopped me from always checking out mods here on Nexus, which is why I have this account. My head is also always booming with ideas for good mods, and i felt this one would be rather amazing, especially if I ever decide to upgrade to the world of steam and a higher class pc.

Making the vampire lord form look more bat-like. With dark-brown/black fur, removing the clothing and hair, replacing the pathetic flapping twigs on its back with actual wings, tweaking the face a bit, and perhaps darkening the skin tone on the areas that would show.

Hell, just try to picture an actual bat with longer legs and a seperate set of arms.

When I first had this idea, I was thinking back on times where I actually saw vampire-lord like forms in other media. Like when Michael Morbius was further mutated in the 90's spidey cartoon, pretty much becoming a humanoid bat, or in those Batman novels where he's a vampire and eventually gained the ability to turn into a more bat-like form.

I also feel like this would be more friendly to the other races of skyriim. It feels like the vanilla form is really only nord friendly for some reason.

Edited by EEDDDWWWAARRRD

• 1 month later...

Hahah i remember killing those Vyrewatch with my Ivandis Flail. Memories. Good old memories

I quit RS before these guys came out :(

Watched a few vids on youtube though...they look nothing like that picture but I guess concept art always looks better than actual application

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...